User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [3]

    Lol. Unfair. And MM, is it your turn to post on TA?

    Mar 26, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [3]

    *Pouts*

    Mar 26, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [3]

    HA! Your so full of it. You are sooo mean. Lol. :)

    Mar 26, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I wake up in the middle of the night and see everyones asleep. I wonder where Cupid is. I grab my leather Jacket and slip it on before walking downstairs. ...

    Mar 26, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [3]

    Wait...What did your costume look like? Lol. I can't belive I'm still on. *Smacks head against desk*

    Mar 26, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Sanctuary

    Did it! :)

    Mar 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: Sanctuary (Started)

    Brooklyn| old cottage "Brooklyn, Will you be my mate?" He asks and I cover my mouth in surprise. I nodded, "Yes, I will." I smiled and hugged him.

    Mar 26, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    Me to. Gtg.

    Mar 26, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I cringe at his touch, bruises all over my stomach and sides. I smiled slightly and took a deep breath.

    Mar 26, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    Lol. Rocky, do what?

    Mar 26, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I nodded, "I know, Just to make sure." I opened my eyes.

    Mar 26, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I smile and pull away not wanting it to happen again and I lay down on the couch, closing my eyes.

    Mar 26, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    Lol. Wtf. I am seriously confused. Anyways, so. I'm texting him right now. Ugh. He is flirting with me. He's such a bitch.

    Mar 26, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    Lol both would be nice... Wait what, MM?

    Mar 26, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I shrugged. "I have no idea. What do you feel like doing?"

    Mar 26, 2012


I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline