User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I playfully nibble his bottom lip and smile wider.

    Dec 11, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    Nevermind. I'm heading off at around 10:00 'cause there's another episode of 2BG

    Dec 11, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I smile and let my fangs grow, chuckling.

    Dec 11, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I go on my tip toes and let the water soak us.

    Dec 11, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him.

    Dec 11, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    *eight minutes*

    Dec 11, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I smile and turn to him, closing the shower door.

    Dec 11, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    Same. Maybe in like...eight or so minutes. Wow...did I seriously just say right minutes?

    Dec 11, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I study him before smiling and taking off my bra and stuff, getting in the water as I hum, biting my lip and closing my eyes and letting the ...

    Dec 11, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I smile and nod, turning on the shower before grabbing some towels on the too rack thing on my tiptoes.

    Dec 11, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I chuckle, turning to face him as I move some hair from his forehead, "You don't sound like it."

    Dec 11, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I nod, "Oh, yes, we do," I smile.

    Dec 11, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I nod and sigh, "We smell bad ."

    Dec 11, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I close my eyes, smelling us but smiling wider, "We need to take a shower.

    Dec 11, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I chuckle a bit, glancing around and stopping with a smile.

    Dec 11, 2012


If you steal property, you must report its fair market value...
— John Oliver