User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    I sigh, "It doesn't hurt!" I cross my arms. I look at him, "It doesn't."

    Mar 31, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [3]

    I'm hyper, hyper, hyper, hyper, hyper! Oh my god I just ran into a wall and fell. LOL! Ha! LMFAO.

    Mar 31, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    I looked at Jace, "What? It's just a cut! It's not like it's gonna kill me." I said looking at my arm. I smiled and take out my knife. "this ...

    Mar 31, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [3]

    What? Nothings wrong, everythings great! I just had a candy bar and now I'm really hyper and I'm just gonna keep talking and talking and talking and talking and talking ...

    Mar 31, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    I smiled at him. "It's just a cut..." I said looking up at him.

    Mar 31, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [3]

    AND YAY!

    Mar 31, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [3]

    Lol...uh....um...

    Mar 31, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [3]

    Lol. I bet it was.

    Mar 31, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [3]

    Aw. Aw.... Fine. Your acting like my teacher...

    Mar 31, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [3]

    Oh, Rocky is back!

    Mar 31, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [3]

    Oh f*ck patience. Why can't you just tell me?! *Does baby face* pllleaasseee....

    Mar 31, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    I stand and smile, "I'm fine." I look down at Hermes and curse at him in my head. I look back over at Jace and smile, "I lit his hair ...

    Mar 31, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Grand Heist (Started)

    Gabi The keys smacked my face and I sweared, Damn... He tells me that we're going for a ride and I sighed, "Have fun." He smacks my laptop down and ...

    Mar 31, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [3]

    Who?! Tell me!

    Mar 31, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [3]

    I LOVE GREEN. Thats my eye color. Lol.

    Mar 31, 2012


When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind