User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [3]

    My hair isn't blonde... It's gold...oh my god! I have gold hair! Well it might be blonde but when I'm in dim light then my hair looks gold...

    Mar 31, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    I shake my head at him, "Your so cute." I giggled.

    Mar 31, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [3]

    Omgod...I just realized something....

    Mar 31, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    I laugh as he kisses my nose. I kissed his nose back and giggled.

    Mar 31, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [3]

    Yeah.

    Mar 31, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    He sets a hand on the side of my face and I smile, His warm touch on my cold skin makes me crinkle my nose

    Mar 31, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [3]

    I know, I put that there. Lol. I was so confused.

    Mar 31, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    Their at the beach...

    Mar 31, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    I kiss him on the cheek and smile, looking him in the eyes.

    Mar 31, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [3]

    Nice.

    Mar 31, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    He rolls me on top of him and I smile, my face facing his. "I love you too."

    Mar 31, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    He tackles me to the ground and I laugh. He presses my lips to my neck and I smile looking down at him. I chuckle and look up at the ...

    Mar 31, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [3]

    OH! Cool!

    Mar 31, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [3]

    Orion?

    Mar 31, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    "No you don't." I said standing and running away from him playfully across the sand.

    Mar 31, 2012


When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind