User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah he spins me and I chuckle, rolling back into him, "I never knew you could dance like that," I smile.

    Dec 11, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I smile, swaying as I close my eyes.

    Dec 11, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I wrap my arms around his neck and smile, biting my lip.

    Dec 11, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I smile and stand, holding out my hand, "C'mon, sexy."

    Dec 11, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I smile, kissing his nose, "Wanna dance?"

    Dec 11, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I smile wider and watch him, humming along to the song.

    Dec 11, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I chuckle, "Yeah...." I bite my lip and find a record player. Smiling, I reach over and turn it on.

    Dec 11, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I smile back and sigh, "This is fun."

    Dec 11, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I smile at him and glance up at him before kissing his arm.

    Dec 11, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    Bye.

    Dec 11, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I sit on his lap and cuddle in his chest, watching the fire (on a t.v) glow.

    Dec 11, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    Weekends, mostly. I was just thinking about that.

    Dec 11, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I wrap a towel around myself and dry my hair before taking his hand and leading him to the living room, not caring if we're just in towels.

    Dec 11, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    Okay. Same.

    Dec 11, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I pull back, "Wanna get out?" I smile, "We can go sit by the fireplace. That fire is fake so it won't hurt us, just for decoration."

    Dec 11, 2012


You can't choose your parentage. But you can choose your legacy.
— Rick Riordan, The Blood of Olympus