User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    "Nothing. Just making sure I wasn't like having a coma or anything." I said looking over at him.

    Apr 1, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    Yes!

    Apr 1, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    "No way." I say looking at my stomach. "Oh god." I put my hands on my forehead, "Thats weird."

    Apr 1, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    Lol. I will. :)

    Apr 1, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    LOL. I'm gonna join another chit-chat and use Riley soon. :)

    Apr 1, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    I wake, startled and curse under my breath, "What the hell Gemini?!"

    Apr 1, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    LOL. Cool. I like that name. :)

    Apr 1, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    Wait. You use Riley?

    Apr 1, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    ...Riley turns around to see Jason and smiles in the deep woods where barely any light came in through the trees. She sits down against a tree and twines a ...

    Apr 1, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    ...Riley lets go and gives him her best smile, still happy. She turns to her gamily, 'I'm going to the woods somewhere.' She smiles and jumps over the railing to ...

    Apr 1, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    YEP.

    Apr 1, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    Lol. Oh! Okay. I'M SOOO HYPER!

    Apr 1, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    ...Riley sees Jason and she sighs of relief and runs to him, wrapping his arms around him. 'God I thought I would never see you again...' She says smiling...

    Apr 1, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    And Rocky, Riley is still a teenager...Not little. XD.

    Apr 1, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    Lol this is funny- Riley before- Riley after- Before- After- LOL! Thats so cool! And nothing really Rocky. Lol.

    Apr 1, 2012


Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman