User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: Sleepers Awake | Closed

    Lorana Right when I finished killing that sleeper, Jeremy walked up to us and started talking about how he came when he heard voices, I wanted to stay calm in ...

    Apr 2, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    Guys, I'm only gonna be able to post at 4:45 or 5:00 today...Stupid school. :P

    Apr 2, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    Ight. Bye everyone, I'll make the posts I need in the morning. :) night.

    Apr 2, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    Lol. Bya.

    Apr 2, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    I nod and start playing a game on my phone, grinning up at him. I get bored and push him off me, "I don't think it's good for me to ...

    Apr 2, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    Aw.......*Sobs* Fine. Bye-bye. I guess I'll go too then.

    Apr 2, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    I shake my head, "Then you can stay there." I said crossing my arms, grinning.

    Apr 2, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    Aw. :(

    Apr 2, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    Lol. Nope. But I'm staying on till I get tired...lol.

    Apr 2, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    He sets me down on the bed and I keep my eyes open, not wanting to sleep but just feeling sleepy. I rub my eyes and feel my head again. ...

    Apr 2, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    I should REALLY be asleep right now...

    Apr 2, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    Lol.

    Apr 2, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    LOL!!! Your right!

    Apr 2, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    I shake my head. I waited a couple more minutes for the pills to kick in but nothing happened. I took two more and started feeling sleepy. I looked at ...

    Apr 2, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    LOL! And biggles, if one wont fit then pick from the gallery.

    Apr 2, 2012


If you can't get out of your comfort zone, you'll never find what you're looking for. Don't make things quick and easy to feel better short term. Make a change and then you'll feel better longer term.
— Frinderman