User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    I nodded, "I've heard about that..." I smiled, "But my mom says that she used to drink ALOT in her teen years and it came back to bite her..."

    Apr 3, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    He tightnes his grip around me and I smile, holding on tighter to him.

    Apr 3, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    I HATE those stupid adds. I'm on my phone and whenever I touch a tab it goes to the add. Lol.

    Apr 3, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    Well then. :D

    Apr 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    Riley looks at Gemini and Jason, not sure how they can drink like that. "How the hell do you do that??" I ask, chuckling. "My mom would kill me if ...

    Apr 3, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    He kisses me deeper and I giggle, kissing him deeper as well.

    Apr 3, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    Lol! Awesome, that sounds fun... *Nods*

    Apr 3, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    I kiss him back and close my eyes, moving closer to him.

    Apr 3, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    Ssoooooooo…wucha guys doin? :smt003 :smt026

    Apr 3, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    I nod, "Try." I smile and wrap my arms around his neck.

    Apr 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    I look away, feeling a little offended that he would tell Gemini and not me...Thinking we might've had something for a second. I swirl my water around in my hands, ...

    Apr 3, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    "I mean...Don't hold me too tight." I said smiling, kissing him again.

    Apr 3, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    He kisses me back and holds me tight, his hands wrapped around my stomach. "Be careful Jace.." I said mid-kiss.

    Apr 3, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    LOL. I'm hyper now and my mom wants me to go to sleep.. NOPE.

    Apr 3, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    What?! Sooooo instead I'm having spoonfulls of sugar... *Grins evilly*

    Apr 3, 2012


Let the wild rumpus start!
— Maurice Sendak