User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    I turn around and look at him playfully, hiding behind a beach chair, knowing he can see me.

    Apr 3, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    Nah. I like 'In the end' 'Iridescent' 'Shadow of the day' 'New divide' 'Waiting for the end' and 'Numb.' :)

    Apr 3, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    I stand, sand all over me and smile, wiping it off. I looked at Jace playfully and ran away from him.

    Apr 3, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    OMG THEIR AMAZING.

    Apr 3, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    I dip my toes in and out playfully, the sun hitting me. I giggled and looked at shells next to me.

    Apr 3, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    I love that song Rocky. I have it on my phone. And I LOVE LINKIN PARK!!!! They're my life. I love there song, "In the end" and "Iridecscent."

    Apr 3, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    I sigh and pull away from him, smiling, and dip my toes in the water.

    Apr 3, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    I look at him, smiling. "What are You doing?"

    Apr 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    I sigh and look away from him, finishing my water and ordering a soda insted. "Fine."

    Apr 3, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    I move my face to his nose, smiling playfully.

    Apr 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    I look at him, "Wh-Why can't you look at me?" I ask concerned, "Do you hate me or something?"

    Apr 3, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    He leans into me and I smile, moving my lips to his cheek.

    Apr 3, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    I glance out onto the ocean, still kissing him, with my smile growing wider.

    Apr 3, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    I should really be asleep right now...but I'm to hyper.

    Apr 3, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    :D

    Apr 3, 2012


I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault