User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    Lol. Nice.

    Apr 4, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    He kisses me and I close my eyes, having this be my first kiss. So this is what it feels like. I pulled away and flashed another smile at him.

    Apr 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    I swallowed. "Uh-Um." I looked over at Jace and then Gemini. "What the hell?" I looked around to see everyone in the club staring at us.

    Apr 4, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    Right. And I posted in both Tavern and Valentinos."

    Apr 4, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    He looks at me and I flash a smile before turning back to my drink.

    Apr 4, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    Lol. What you guys are talking bout.

    Apr 4, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    I'm confused. Lol.

    Apr 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    I look over at Jace, slightly scared. Then Athena looks at Gemini, laughing and clenching her fist, a long Olympian sword forming in her hands. That stupid power, where she ...

    Apr 4, 2012
  • Archive Re: Marvel World-- Closed

    Black Beauty I was in my apratment, and sliped on my cut-off top, my black Mask that just covers my eyes and my boots, with my leather jacket. I put ...

    Apr 4, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    Hey! I'm baccckkkk… :D

    Apr 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    I look over to see Athena and I swallow. I look away and Back at Jace, trying to ignore her when she tackles me to the ground. I kick her ...

    Apr 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    I chuckle, "Ha. You can't cancle me being hyper. It's gonna be really hard." I flash a smile at him.

    Apr 4, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    I'll be on tommarow morning.

    Apr 4, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    Bya. :)

    Apr 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    I shake my head, "Nothing. Your just so calm. I'm still alittle...Hyper." I smiled. "It's weird how you can do that."

    Apr 4, 2012


There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that flags do not wave in a vacuum.
— Arthur C. Clarke