User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    I wrap my arms around him, kissing him more passionately.

    Apr 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    I shrug, "I do my best." I smiled and kissed him.

    Apr 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    Oh. Okay. Well then. Lucky. You in the military? Because that is damn cool.

    Apr 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    Nope...Just hurt him...Badly...lol. I threw my phone over on the bed, ignoring his texts and rest my head on Jace's shoulder.

    Apr 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    I shake my head and text him back, "Nothing." Charlie: Heyyyyyyyyy how ya doin? Rayah: Go away. Charlie: whhyyy??? Rayah: your sooo annoying just leave me alone. Charlie: C'mon... I ...

    Apr 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    ....huh? That's a time? Lol. It's 10:30 where I am...

    Apr 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    I sit next to him and flash a smile, checking my texts. I look and see theres one from Charlie. "Oh god."

    Apr 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    Vamp what time is it where you are?

    Apr 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    I can see it now! It's almost a full moon...creepy. Lol. And it's purrttyy.

    Apr 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    Ooohhh!! I'm gonna try to see it. I'll open my window and look out.

    Apr 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    I can't see it. My room is right into the window of my nabors and their throwing a party...again. And their music is really loud and I'm dancing to it. ...

    Apr 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    I will. Lol. Oh! I'll check to see the moon. Just a sec.

    Apr 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    I nod and keep counting. "31,32,33,34..." I finnally get to one hundered. "100." I put the weight down and take a sip of my water. I stand and walk over ...

    Apr 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    I take a sip of my water and look through my bag in the bathroom. I take a couple pills and take out two weights. I lay on the couch, ...

    Apr 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    My mom thinks I'm asleep right now...

    Apr 6, 2012


I can factcheck ur flashback outfits
— SirenCymbaline