User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Juliet I pull back, resting my forehead against his.

    Dec 13, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Juliet I lean against the door again and keep on my tip-toes, setting a hand on the side of his face.

    Dec 13, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Juliet I kiss him, closing my eyes.

    Dec 13, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Juliet I giggle, playing with his hair.

    Dec 13, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Juliet I move to his front and wrap my arms around his neck, going on my tip toes to reach him, and kiss his nose.

    Dec 13, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Juliet I nod and study him before standing and locking the door once more, leaning against it.

    Dec 13, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Juliet I watch, sitting up a little, "What about your little rule?" I smirk.

    Dec 13, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Juliet I smile, "There's enough."

    Dec 13, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Juliet I bite my lip, thinking but keeping my eyes on the ceiling.

    Dec 13, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Juliet I flash a light smile before looking at the ceiling again.

    Dec 13, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Juliet I look back and study him once more before nodding slowly.

    Dec 13, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Juliet I hesitate, looking at the blinds casually, "Why should I?"

    Dec 13, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Juliet I study him before sighing, " I never even did that. Would'nt let anyone in. Would kill their a*s if they ever tried."

    Dec 13, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Juliet I sigh, "I was a senior, human," I start "And I fell in love with a vampire. He changed me then ran off..leaving me like this."

    Dec 13, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Juliet I smile wider, "Ah..." I face foward, "Love. I remember that. It was...interesting while it lasted."

    Dec 13, 2012


The most important service rendered by the press and the magazines is that of educating people to approach printed matter with distrust.
— Samuel Butler