User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    Lol. I could tell. My nabors are throwing ANOTHER 11:00. I wanna go!!

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    LOL. Well...With Rayah he should be used to that. She's the one that ALWAYS gets in trouble or does something stupid. Lol. Soo...Yea.

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    Lol...Well that needed to happen. It seemed like the right moment...and I like violence.... *Grins evilly* :twisted: Jkjkjkjk. Lol.

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    Same as Katie. Lol.

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    I'm sorry, It just needed to happen. She hasn't gotten hurt yet and she needed to. Lol.

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    Rayah needed to get hurt...She just needed to. Lol.

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    I nodded, as Cupid falls asleep. "Thank god he's asleep." I sighed and closed my eyes.

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Archive Re: War for Olympus *Almost Finished*

    Rayah I look up to see my mom and my anger builds up. "Go. Away. Before I kill you." I said through gritten teeth. She laughs, "Honey, If you kill ...

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    Ha. Lol. 8)

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    "The minotaur kinda punched me in my hip and I landed on it...Now it hurts like hell." I took a deep breath and opened my eyes. "Ow..." Cupid walks in, ...

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    I think. Lol. That awkward moment where you walk into your mom and dads room and see them making out...Gross. I'm never gonna sleep again... :? :shock:

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    And Gem isn't where everyone else is, Vamp. She flew out, from her fathers force into another part of Olympus.

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    VAMP!

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    He falls to the ground and I fall with him, landing on where The minotaur punched me, "F**ck..." I rolled on my back in pain. "Ow..." I held my side. ...

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    He becomes pale and I look at his arm. "Jace..." I sigh and rip off the bottom of my shirt, revealing my belly button and wrap it around his arm ...

    Apr 7, 2012


Don't aim at success--the more you aim at it and make it a target, the more you are going to miss it. For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue, and it only does so as the unintended side-effect of one's dedication to a cause greater than oneself or as the by-product of one's surrender to a person other than oneself.
— Viktor E. Frankl