User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    I flash a smile at him, "You can do lots of stuff with me." I said, happily. I searched through my front pocket and found a receipt for gun bullets. ...

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    I nodded, "I am." I grinned.

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    Lol... i'm soooooo hyper.

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    I sigh, "Fine." I look over at him and flash a smile. I look through my pockets to see if there was anything in there and I feel a small ...

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    I smile at him, "I know. But still." I chuckled.

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    Lol. I amm hhyyyppperrrr....Hm....I wonder if I can sneak a candy bar since my parents are asleep....

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    Alright. Go ahead. :)

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Compliment The User Above You!

    I loovvee your avvie!!!

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    "Yo, The nurse does not sit on her patients lap." I said chuckling. "If they did that would be amazingly weird."

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    Lol. Epic fail. This guy from next door is knocking on my window...It's creepy. So I shut the blinds. Lol. I was like "Uhhhh.....Hi?" And bro is asleep and my ...

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    "Well that's how you play nurse. You always have to give them a lollipop." I said, smiling.

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    AMAZING!!!!!! Lol. I know, when I stay up this late I get hyper...lol.

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    OMG I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR AVVIEE!!!!!!! :P *Huggles vamp as tight as possible*

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    I am sooooo tired. Lol. But I'm not sleeping.

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    I couldn't get my eyes off his arm, feeling guilty. I stand up and get a wet towel fromthe bathroom and walk back over to him, pressing it to his ...

    Apr 7, 2012


I wish literally anything else I ever said made it into the quote generator.
— CowLogic