User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    I look at him, "Yeah but your six inches taller then me. Your gonna look normal and I'm gonna be like...a migit or something." I chuckled.

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    'Kay.

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    "I'm 5'5"." I told him. "That is tinnyyy..."

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    Even family pics. Whenever my fam says, "Katie come take a pic!" I'm like, "Nah, I'm good." Because I'll always end up looking horrible...or high. Either one.

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    I look at him, still smiling. "You make me look tiny." I chuckled.

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    I have a million...But I look HORRIBLE in all of them...and I hate pics.

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    I shrug, "Just wondering." I flash a smile.

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    I looked so cute! When I saw that I was like, "Oh my freaking god thats me!" And my mom was like, "woah. You've changed." Lol. I know, I know....I'm ...

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    I look at him, "How tall are you?" I ask, randomly.

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    Lol. Yea. Did you see it? It's on the ninteenth page...I think.

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    I nodded, "Yeah." I sigh and look away, and Cupid starts snooring. I cover my ears, "God I wish he would just shut up," I laughed.

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    Oh...Lol. Awesome. Hey btw I posted a pic of me when I was little-er when I was 11 in The lounge and in 'Post your pic'. But I look wayyy ...

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    I shake my head at him, "But I don't want it. I'm gonna end up loosing it anyway." I said shrugging.

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    I think I'm gonna dye my hair black. I wonder what I would look like. I have bleach blonde hair now with green eyes, so if I dye my hair ...

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    I shrug, "You never know...They might be Cupid's for all I know." I said, searching the other pocket. I found a twenty dollar bill. I put the money on his ...

    Apr 7, 2012


It takes me deciding to write on YWS in the late hours...to realize how many members are most active while I'm unconscious
— RavenAkuma