User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: Vampires and Slaves (Enter This Realm To Die)

    I'll take a vampire too. If that's okay.

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    It was cool, vamp. It was a parody of Billionare. I was singing it as I was reading. Lol. Nice job. :smt023 And Rocky, your so lucky. I wanna just ...

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    I did! :smt003

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    ...I don't have to worry about college yet. At all. But I do have a job. Right now.

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    I shake my head, "It scares me. It's probrably gonna happen." I shrugged.

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    Lol. But when I turn 18 I am. Or 17. Whenever I move out. And I'm moving out as soon as I get a car. :)

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    I nodded, "I'm scared of lightning so If theres lightning I'm probrably gonna end up crying." I chuckled. "Not kidding."

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    Lol. I'm thinking of either dyinh mine black or red...like bright red. I dyed my hair bright red (Like Ariana Grande's) For Halloween And I looked really cute. But My ...

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    I walk out and it was freezing. Suddenly it started to snow on me. I ran back in, snow in my hair and on my shoulders. "It's snowing." I said ...

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    WOAH. WOAH. WOAH. That's how tall you are now or how tall your gonna get? I saw it Vamp. Lol. Why did you die your hair black? And I saw ...

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    I shake my head, "Nope." I looked out the window. "Imma go on the balcony. It's pretty out." I said walking towards it.

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    I rubbed my eyes and checked the time. 1:30 in the morning. I looked at Jace, "Are you tired?"

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    I'm growing to be 5'6" and thats at much as I'll grow. But my brother onthe other hand is gonna be 6'9"...I know. Thats tall.

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    I laugh, "I know." I sighed and Cupid starts snooring again. "Thats it!" I stand and walk over to him, punching him in the gut. "SHUT UP." He opens his ...

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    Thats small...Right now I'm 5'3". I'm the shortest girl in my class...

    Apr 7, 2012


Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything's different?
— C.S. Lewis