User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    Never mind, I have a better idea. :)

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    No! I'm not I swear! He has a twin. He just is nothing like him and they hate eachother. He's already in the next chapter of my book...

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    What? No he isn't...you just hurt him really bad. But if he is, his twin could come. He has a twin named Niall.

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    Oohh..What if Charlie comes in and sees both Rayahs and starts freaking out. THAT would be funny...

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    Evil Rayah I nodded, "I was there...Um...Backup for one of them. I forgot which one though." I bit my lip. "Who was it Gem?"

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    Evil Rayah I shrugged. "I didn't. I couldn't have the guts to. But mom is trying to make me fight in wars when I don't want to that's why I ...

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    I'm texting random people on my contacts- "I love you" Lol...I'm gonna see what they say. :P

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    Heeyy

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    Evil Rayah- I roll my eyes, "Please. I am not evil as you use it...I can be times." I chuckled. "I just kick some serious ass." Good Rayah- When Jace ...

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    Evil Rayah I nodded, "Alright." I walked over to the others and sat down on the couch. I flashed a smile at Jace.

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    Evil Rayah I glance over at the group, "Well...The other Rayah hates you...are you sure you can handle it?" I asked, biting my lip.

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    I'm finnally having Ice-Cream!!!! Yay!

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    Evil Rayah- I shake my head at him, smiling playfully. "Neevvverrr minnndd." I said longer.

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    mom made me log off for a while. So I'm using my phone.

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    Evil Rayah I nodded, "But you were acting like you--" I stopped, "Never mind."

    Apr 7, 2012


Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink