User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: The Looking Glass League | Open and Accepting

    Cassidy Swanson- Heart Mage | Grey forest Me and another 'Heart' had walked to the meeting place in the forest, the six that we were meeting there, were gathered together ...

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    Your back! :D

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: How does your sig make people feel?

    It makes me feel like I'm not alone. :)

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    Don't worry, They'll heal Naturally (Selena Gomez) Which side do you think will win?

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    Bya!

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    Wow. That's weird. Lol. 'kay. Bye.

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    Evil Rayah I was loosing power...Too much... I fell to one knee, out of fire. Dammit. "I'm out. I need to gain more energy." Good Rayah I removed my face ...

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    Guys, I'm having a HUGE dinner with my family so I might just dissapear out of no where...But I'll be back.

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    Evil Rayah I formed as much fire as I could in each hand, then forced them together. I launched it at the flock. It hit one of them and its ...

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    Evil Rayah I studied Jason, Knowing what he was thinking. "I'm wondering the same thing, Jason." I smirked. Good Rayah I looked up at Jace, "What are we gonna do?" ...

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    'Kay.

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    And whos turn is it to post on TA?

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    Evil Rayah I looked up and saw it. I stood and made sure Rayah still had the bomb, "You got it?" I asked. She nods and holds it up. I ...

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [2]

    Evil Rayah I looked over at Gemini, Something was wrong. Then I heard it in my head, We're coming for you, Rayah... I swallowed and looked over at Jason, wondering ...

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    Posted my 4th Chapter!

    Apr 8, 2012


What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
— Albert Pines