User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    I'm having ice-cream right now. Lol.

    Apr 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    Rocky, Nerds are AMMAZZZING!

    Apr 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    Pixi-Stix!

    Apr 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    Thin. Is that a compliment? Lol. :P

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    Ps. Kat, I totally love your characters in Chit-Chat. They're amazingly funny. Lol. I like both Dagger and Percius...amaaazzzing. Just wanted to say. Lol. I know, I'm just weird arent ...

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    Uh...lol.

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    Lol. Yeah. I'm just awesome like that.

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    Heyyyyyy! Lol.

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    Are you posting in TS CPM?

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    Hi? lol.

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    'Kay.

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    Aw. :(

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    Uh..Why an emotional breakdown? Jesse is having anger issues right now...she's throwing knives at the wall....lol.

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    What's your idea?

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    And Rocky, Is Micah gonna talk to Jesse?

    Apr 8, 2012


You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up.
— Metatron (Supernatural)