User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    Yeah. I play LOTS of sports- Vollyball Soccer Basketball Running Softball But the worst part it conditioning... Today I have to run around the court ten times, then suicides, then ...

    Apr 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    Lol. But the worst part is if you skip a cone or don't touch the floor then you have to start all over... We're doing conditioning today....and I hate that ...

    Apr 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    ...Sorry...I'm just really tired...and I have to run the hardest running thingy tonight. Do you guys know what Suicides are? They're so hard. The last time I did them I ...

    Apr 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    I have to run fucking suicides tonight…

    Apr 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    I am gonna die tonight....like seriously...

    Apr 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Dark Tower (everyone can join)

    Name: Cassidy Moon Age: She looks 16 but is really 123 Gender: Female Appearance: She's amazingly beautiful, pale skin, red lips, light frilly brown hair...Almost perfect. She has a few ...

    Apr 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Sleepers Awake | Closed

    Lorana I flashed a smile and rested my head on his shoulder. "Why would you be embarassed?" I asked in a whisper, a hand on my hip. I looked up ...

    Apr 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Sleepers Awake | Closed

    Lorana After what Ali asked I choked on my cookie. Mas made it straight. Good. This was not going to be easy. I looked at Ali and nodded, feeling awkward. ...

    Apr 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Sleepers Awake | Closed

    Lorana Sam and Claire lead us to a small little cottage/house over by the lake, inside the forest. I could still, barely walk, but I was capable of talking which ...

    Apr 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    Bye! :(

    Apr 9, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Aw! Same for you, MM :D Your Amazing :) I would like to say this- UpAndOut15- For being the best advice giver ;) LHeart- For being the brains of the ...

    Apr 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........

    Hawaii

    Apr 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    Night. I guess I gotta go too then. Lol. Bya.

    Apr 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Stadium (In the Process of Ending/No longer accepting)

    Jesse I look at him, my smile growing wider, "But I was the one doing most the yelling so I kinda got Too far with that..." I bit my lip. ...

    Apr 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge

    I was laughing SOOO HARD when I read that..lol. Someone who does that has anger issues...

    Apr 9, 2012


You cannot have an opponent if you keep saying yes.
— Richard Siken