User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Juliet Night vision helping me see, I follow him side-by-side. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I nod and sigh, changing Natalie's diaper

    Dec 15, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Juliet I follow him, glad there's no windows. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I shake my head and walk towards him, "I'll do it. Just go pick up Bryce from school for me."

    Dec 15, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Juliet I swallow, the sun coming up. ,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I watch him beat me there and shake my head at him, leaning against the doorframe, "Good luck with that."

    Dec 15, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Juliet I bite my lip and close my eyes, sighing. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I kiss him quickly and nod, the baby crying. I moan and walk upstairs. Just ONE moment of ...

    Dec 15, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Juliet I take a deep breath when I finish and hand him the leftovers. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie Hiding in the kitchen, I swallow when Nic comes, "She okay?"

    Dec 15, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Juliet I take them and slide down the wall, feeding.

    Dec 15, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Juliet I shake my head, "I-I need human blood," I hiss, struggling more.

    Dec 15, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Juliet I swallow, struggling again, and breathe heavily, "I-I need blood."

    Dec 15, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Juliet I scream, blocking my eyes with my hood, before speeding off again.

    Dec 15, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Juliet I struggle, hissing at him.

    Dec 15, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Juliet I pull back, Jackie's scent growing larger when I see her cut herself with wrapping paper. I dissapear as fast as light, speeding to the kitchen and then behind ...

    Dec 15, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Juliet I swallow, my whole eyeball growing crimson, and shake my head, fingering his grip around me.

    Dec 15, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Juliet "Not drinking innocent..." Jackie walks in through the kitchen, humming, and I sit up a little, my eyes turning red as they land on her neck.

    Dec 15, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Juliet "I'm not used to it," I respond.

    Dec 15, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Julie I lie down and rest my head in his lap, closing my eyes, "I don't know about that."

    Dec 15, 2012


"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss