User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    That sucks... I would say- "Hike up your skirt and do some work for once!" THAT will get him to do something. Promise. :)

    Apr 10, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    It wasn't actually that bad... We barely did any work. We ended up just talking about random things...

    Apr 10, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    It's kinda like you work on a project or Homework together.... One time I had to do one with another girl and five was awkward...

    Apr 10, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    Its like a get-together on acidemic studies.

    Apr 10, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    Yyyeaaahhhhh! Lol.

    Apr 10, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    Mood swing? Huh?! Lol. The bus driver is AWESOME!! He's that gangsta guy that wears backwards hats and $Bling$ and he plays super loud hip-hop music!

    Apr 10, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    People on my bus are idiots...

    Apr 10, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    Sup!!! Lol. Hyperness!

    Apr 10, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    Yo yo yo! Was' up people!

    Apr 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Stadium (In the Process of Ending/No longer accepting)

    Jesse I nod at him and look over at the window, waiting for him to come back.

    Apr 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: Marvel World-- Closed

    Black Beauty After what Overwatch said I hung up and took a deep breath. I turned into a gust of wind and transported to the Coffee shop where he said ...

    Apr 10, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    I know :) I checked it out.

    Apr 10, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    I'm baccckkk

    Apr 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Dark Tower (everyone can join)

    I changed her age and magic. :)

    Apr 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: Tucker's Academy (2+ slots left, Starting)

    Dani I keep my eyes on that girl, just in case she was gonna make any move. She stands and I stand as well, shaking my head. She sits back ...

    Apr 10, 2012


To succeed, you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you.
— Tony Dorsett