User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    This is what I say to JB every day- 130192653147.jpg

    Apr 11, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    OMG

    Apr 11, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    It's cute. :)

    Apr 11, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    This one is cute...yet scary is so many ways. funny-cute-cats%2525252B(12).jpg

    Apr 11, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    lol YA! That's me sometimes :P

    Apr 11, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    Yeah. That's me sometimes when I eat too much candy. :P

    Apr 11, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    hehe...This made me laugh... Cheerful-And-Playful-Squirrels-5.jpg

    Apr 11, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    I'm having the biggest chocolate bar I've ever seen. :D

    Apr 11, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    LOL. But! My mom saw my cut... And she started freaking out and I told her it was just because I hurt myself in P.E and now she's all suspicious.

    Apr 11, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    The worst part is the shuddle run is on friday and I am going to fail EPICLY.

    Apr 11, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    Not to cut yourself...*Hangs head down in Shame* Lol.

    Apr 11, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    And btw I seriously look HORRIBLE today. I didn't brush my hair and I had pilows under my eyes and I just didn't look good. My eyes were still red ...

    Apr 11, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    I might have to go soon. My mom said if I want my phone back before friday then I gotta do some chores. :( And my homework...

    Apr 11, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    It's fine. I'm not like myself today either. :) my coach today pulled me aside to ask me why I wasn't on my A game. I told him I was ...

    Apr 11, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    Oh...You got a 70.... If it makes you feel better my push-ups test was today and I only got 30. I usually get like 50 or 75 or something like ...

    Apr 11, 2012


It takes me deciding to write on YWS in the late hours...to realize how many members are most active while I'm unconscious
— RavenAkuma