User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    Yeah. Surreee! :P

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    Lol. You can either call me Pix, Pixie, Or Katie.

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    Lol. God my hands bad. They're all red and shiny. Lol.

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    I saw. :)

    Apr 14, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Military Camp DT

    Like Navy, Army, Marine, Or air force.

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: Military Camp (Closed/Started)

    Reserved.

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    Lol. Yeah. I'm putting some ice on my hands so if I spell wrong then Sorry.

    Apr 14, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Sleepers Awake Discussion

    Yeah I'm over it. We made up and everything.

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    My practice didn't go too well... I fell on my ass backwards while doing fade-aways I made almost none of my shots While we were doing suicides On my last ...

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    I gtg. Bye guys!

    Apr 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    Lol. I don't wanna go to basketball. I have a game tommarow and I'm gonna be so sore

    Apr 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    Woah, MM. Woah. *Pulls MM away from Zo and gives a lecture on why he doesn't hit girls*

    Apr 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    Lol. No need to trash-talk. And guys, I gotta go soon at 8:00 but I'll be back around 10:00. Baskteball.

    Apr 13, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Military Camp DT

    Lol. I knew what you said It was just hard to. Lol.

    Apr 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    Lol. I did not think that. Lol. Bye BW! And lol, MM.

    Apr 13, 2012


Poetry is my cheap means of transportation. By the end of the poem the reader should be in a different place from where he started. I would like him to be slightly disoriented at the end, like I drove him outside of town at night and dropped him off in a cornfield.
— Billy Collins