User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    I posted as Rayah. So yeah. I guess.

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    Rayah I start shaking, and slip my jacket on, un-tucking my hair from it. "I-I don't like this." I studdered, wrapping my arms around myself.

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Rayah I walked into the school, my bleach blonde hair hid in my hood, and my green eyes hidden by shades. I tucked my hands into my shorts pocket and ...

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    'Kay.

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    Rayah I open my eyes and nod. "I-It's just lightning...." I muttered to myself, squeezing Jace's hand, my leg bouncing up and down.

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    Rayah: I sigh, smiling. Another round of lightning strikes and I close my eyes, my heart racing.

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    Rayah: I shake my head at him, "Am I light then?" I flash a smile.

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    Ah.

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    Rayah: I look over at him, "Arent I heavy?" I smirk, a smile forming on my face.

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    Rayah: I shrug and it starts raining, thunder and lightning. I flinch at each strike, moving closer to Jace.

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    I have no idea what your talkng about. Lol.

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    Oh. Lol. I don't play video games. Besides Wii Sports and stuff.

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    Huh?

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    EDIT: New thread because the last one got too long. "Welcome to Valentino's, the romantic getaway you won't ever want to end! There is a 5-star restaurant, a pool, bar, ...

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: Military Camp (Closed/Started)

    Everyone that has a reserved (Or are thinking about joining) Please have your profiles up by either wenesday or monday. I would like to start by friday. Thanks!

    Apr 14, 2012


Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold