User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    Rayah He starts kissing me and I chuckle, pushing him off again. "You can't play hard. It's a fact." I shrugged, smiling evilly.

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    Rayah I flashed a smile, "Yep." I chuckled, "Your easy to break." I pushed him off me.

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    Rayah I shrugged, "I'm harder to break." I said laying back on the side of the couch. "Your just easy."

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    Rayah I push him away again, my smile growing wider. "Nope."

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    Rayah I squeal slightly, moving away from him. "No." I say, smiling.

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    Rayah I shake my head. "Nope." I smile playfully.

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    'Kay. She's still in the office though.

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    Rayah I shake my head, my smile growing wider. "Noothhiingg." I chuckled, folding my arms.

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Rayah The second bell rings and I stay in the office not caring and lighting some papers on fire.

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    Rayah I look at my brother, getting annoyed. "Go back to sleep. It's late and I have to say up until you fully fall asleep." I say pushing him off ...

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    How about in Mythology? That's where you can find out Rayah knows so much about it. And they start to get suspicious. Or something.

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    'Kay.

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    Rayah Cupid nods, chuckling. He punches me in the arm and I hold it, smiling. "Really?" He shrugs and I sit back down next to Jace. Cupid playfully sits on ...

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    And guys, when Are you planning to meet Rayah?

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    Rayah I nod, "I don't really care. He's just my brother." I sighed, standing. I brushed myself off. "And ew. It would be really weird if you were my father." ...

    Apr 14, 2012


Be the annoying goose you want to see in the world.
— Welcome to Night Vale