User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: Marvel World-- Closed

    Oh. Thanks. :) I'll edit.

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    In your face? That must've sucked. My door is all the way on the other side of my room.

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    Lol. You got scared and jumped?! Lol!

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    Rayah I look at Cupid, pissed. "You don't have to sleep but your not getting your phone back until I feel you've learned your lesson. I could've just lit you ...

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    LOL!

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    Cupid Makes a gag face and Flicks me off. I look over at him, "Did you just...?" I asked standing. He shakes his head quickly. I nod, "You did. Give ...

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Rayah I see that girl and boy and I swallowed, hiding my hands. Fire go out, fire go out... I tried to get the fire to destinguish but nothing happened. ...

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    Lol. Well. My brother ran around the house screaming- "THE BRITISH ARE COMING! THE BRITISH ARE COMING!" And that woke me up. I was so pissed I opened my door ...

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    Sleep well?

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    Yay! Rockys on! Morning!

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: How does your sig make people feel?

    It makes me think. :)

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [3]

    I do. :) TPBM likes pie

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    Lol. Okay then.

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    I can't believe none of you are on yet... Lol.

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: What is your nickname?

    Ko. :)

    Apr 14, 2012


In a dream you are never eighty.
— Anne Sexton