User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    Rayah "What? It was both our faults." I said smiling.

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    Rayah I look at him, confused. "Why are you apologizing?" I asked.

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Rayah I look at my mother, irritated. "I don't give a shit. I don't care what you want. I can just beat your ass any day." I told her, crossing ...

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    Rayah I look at him, "I mean, I'm only sixteen." I said.

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    Rayah I nod, tightning the grip around my stomach.

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    Rayah I look over at him. "We don't what?"

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    Rayah I sigh, unsure of what to say. "I-I don't know."

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Rayah I choke at the word- Super model. Ew. I look back at my mother, "I would rather die then be a super model. Ew. Gross. Girly stuff." I chuckled.

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    Rayah I set my hands on my stomach, looking down at it. "I know."

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    Rayah "I really don't want to take care of a kid. Seeing that I can't even control Cupid. But I know you want to so I'll deal with it." I ...

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    Rayah "It's true." I say smiling. "If I wouldn't love you then I would've killed the kid inside me by now. But I want to start a family with you. ...

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    Rayah My heart flutters for the smallest of moments. "I love You more, Jay." I smile.

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: Golden-Brook High

    Rayah I kneel next to Gemini. "You want me to add some heat? That will help relax your Muscles."

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    'Kay.

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    Rayah He pulls me near and closer to him. I kissed his nose, smiling.

    Apr 14, 2012


Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
— Mark Twain