User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    Lol. When I was a baby I had white ringlets. Lol.

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    I reach out of my sleeping state and look at Cupid. He looks at Jace. "SHE has to babysit me. And I don't have legos." He says crossing his arms.

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    Lol. My bros name is Chris. He has a big head...

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    He shrugs. "It's still wrong." He flashes an evil smile. "And what you guys make her...you REALLY wrong. That's still...ew. Cooties, Dude." He Says, making a gacking face.

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    AWWW!!! OMG SHES SO CUTE!!

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    He shakes his head. "STILL. It's gross and you guys are too young to do that." He chuckles.

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    I'm lost in my own thoughts almost asleep. Cupid laughs and looks at Jace, "Yea. It's where you start acting like a girl. Hehe." He smiles evilly. He sees Jace's ...

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    "Well what if you do? Cooties. Ha. You could get girl ass." He chuckles, "Ha. Yeah."

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    Yeah. *Moves away from window to seat in corner.*

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    Rayah Cupid shrugs, "How should I know? You only get sick if the other person is sick..." He glances at me. "But I think she's fine. But it's still REALLY ...

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    Lol. There are windows at the top and a little girl is trying to open one. Lol.

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    Rayah "Wow...You didn't know that? Fail. Epic fail." He chuckles, crossing his arms.

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    I know. And it's really scary. I'm in the very last seat at the top :-O

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    Rayah "Amazing? Ew. That's weird. Your lips are touching and you could get sick and ew." He says.

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    Rayah "Why?" He asks annoyed. "It's gross."

    Apr 14, 2012


WAIT WHAT. I JUST SAW MYSELF IN THE QUOTE GENERATOR
— Darlet