User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    Wow… This is Rayah's dagger-

    Apr 15, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    That's a long sword...

    Apr 15, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    Lol. 'Kay.

    Apr 15, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    .... Whenever I write depressing scenes or stuff Like that I randomly start feeling exactly what they feel. It's weird...

    Apr 15, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Explain Your Signature.

    Me. Simple. It just explains I don't want to be anything other than me. :D

    Apr 15, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    What?!?!?!?!

    Apr 15, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    Lol. Okay.

    Apr 15, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    Lol. What are you planning to do with Jace Rocky?

    Apr 15, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    I look at Jace one more time and blow a kiss. I fell out backwards, landing on my feet and started running.

    Apr 15, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    My friend is duct-taping my foot... In purple duct tape... Its tight...lol.

    Apr 15, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    Lol! Okay! :D

    Apr 15, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    Rayah "Heroine? What?" I smirk, leaning against the window and slowly open it.

    Apr 15, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    Edited.

    Apr 15, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 1.5

    'kay. Brb.

    Apr 15, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    I look at Jace, unsure, feeling like I want to cry. I look at the man again, "Nephil?" I finally reconizing him. I took steps towards the window, following Jace's ...

    Apr 15, 2012


I was promis'd on a time, To have a reason for my rhyme: From that time unto this season, I receiv'd nor rhyme nor reason.
— Edmund Spenser