User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 2.0

    I want Rayah to punch the wall already...lol. Ha.

    Apr 16, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 2.0

    I know. I'm scared. But When he calls again I'm ignoring him and letting it go to voicemail. Smart. Lol. It's vamps turn to post right?

    Apr 16, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 2.0

    And I think Vamp left...

    Apr 16, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 2.0

    Oh god. I'm getting really creeped out. Theres this blocked number calling me and when I answered it this dudes voice that sounded familiar was saying- "I love you, I ...

    Apr 16, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 2.0

    Lol.

    Apr 16, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 2.0

    Has everyone abandoned me?! *Sits in corner and cries* XD

    Apr 16, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 2.0

    Lol. Yes. She's like- "OMG NO WAY! OMG! OMG! THEY BROKE UP?! THAT MEANS HE'S SINGLE?! AND NO. WAY. OMG!" And I'm like. Oh sweet Jesus please help me...

    Apr 16, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 2.0

    Well she's not my 'Sister' She's just a REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY close friend and I tell her everything so she's prctically a sis. And she's seventeen. Lol.

    Apr 16, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 2.0

    Okay. And vamp your turn. My older 'Sister' is out in the living room talking to this dude over the phone and she keeps laughing and giggling and I'm like. ...

    Apr 16, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]

    10/10 It gives me something to think bout. :D

    Apr 16, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 2.0

    Lol. I feel high.

    Apr 16, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 2.0

    Lol. Rayahs gonna punch the wall...Hehe. I do that all the time but end up killing my hand.

    Apr 16, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    Rayah I sit up and walk over to the wall. "Who wants to see if I got my strength back?" I asked, getting my fist ready, chuckling.

    Apr 16, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 2.0

    Lol. Sometimes I randomly just walk into a wall...and then laugh my ass off.

    Apr 16, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    Rayah I started getting bubbly like myself and my face turned back tan and my lips turned back to the red. My eyes turned back to emerald green. I laughed ...

    Apr 16, 2012


I’ll paraphrase Thoreau here... Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness, give me truth.
— Christopher Johnson McCandless