User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 2.0

    Haha. How did you not think about? And you know how powerful her dad is so if he finds out it's just a replay then....oh god.

    Apr 17, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    I shake my head. "Take as long as you want." I flashed a smile. I stand and walk in, Cupid staring at me, awake. "Y-Y-Y-Y-You-ur..?!" He asks pointing to Jace, ...

    Apr 17, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    I chuckle and look at the ring. "B-But I don't wanna take it off..." I sigh, smiling. "Fine." I take it off and hand it to him.

    Apr 17, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 2.0

    Uh. Kay bye?! And haha Rocky. Jay forgot to talk to her daddy...he's screwed.

    Apr 17, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    I swallow. "Jace...?!" I say putting a hand over my face. "You needed to do that."

    Apr 17, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    I nod, "You guessed right." I looked over at him and sighed closing my eyes. I open my eyes again when I realize something. "Um Jace? Did you talk to ...

    Apr 17, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 2.0

    Lol. I'm crying now. Ha. I need to man up.

    Apr 17, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 2.0

    I know Rocky but I was seriously like- "OH MY FREAKING GOD THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL!" And almost burst out into tears. Expect that if a dude says that to me. ...

    Apr 17, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    I shake my head at him, admiring the ring. "How did you know I like diamonds?" I ask him wiping my eyes.

    Apr 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: 131 Ways to the Top

    Bella Knight I nod, "Throw me a whiskey. I need some Alcohol." I grinned getting out my guitar and setting it against the wall. I winked and walked over to ...

    Apr 17, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    I smile wider, crying of joy. "I love you SO much Jay." I said, saueezing his hand.

    Apr 17, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 2.0

    Aw! That was the most wonderful proposal ever Rocky! I was close to crying!

    Apr 17, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    I nod quickly. "Yes! Yes! Yes! A million times YES!" I laugh, tears falling.

    Apr 17, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    I'm out on the balcony and someone pinches my side. I realize who it is and turn around to see Jace on one knee holding a ring. I put my ...

    Apr 17, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [3]

    "Trying to do math on my hand." I said chuckling. "I have to pay my phone bill." I smiled. I got the total and typed it into my phone, walking ...

    Apr 17, 2012


The man who never makes a mistake always takes orders from one who does.
— Anonymous