User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Juliet I wrap my other arm around his neck and close my eyes.

    Dec 16, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Juliet I hesitate before kissing him back, setting a hand on the side of his face.

    Dec 16, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Juliet I nod and bite my lip, "Yeppers."

    Dec 16, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Juliet "Because," I smirk, "I don't have to tell you anything. And you can't force me either."

    Dec 16, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Juliet "'Cause I just don't," I tell him.

    Dec 16, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Juliet I stop when I'm only inches from him, "I'd rather not talk about those."

    Dec 16, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Juliet "that you'd hurt me," I walk towards him, "I just...don't believe that."

    Dec 16, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Juliet I sigh, leaning against the wall, "But I don't believe them."

    Dec 16, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Juliet "Why?" I ask.

    Dec 16, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Search for Troy DT

    Jabbers!

    Dec 16, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Juliet "I'm not scared," I smile, "At all."

    Dec 16, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Juliet I smile and back away, "So?"

    Dec 16, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Juliet I scream and laugh, shaking my head at him.

    Dec 16, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Juliet I keep running, smiling as I hide in an alley.

    Dec 16, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Juliet I shrug again and playfully run off and out of the school.

    Dec 16, 2012


To have more, you have to become more. Don't wish it was easier - wish you were better. For things to change, you have to change, and for things to get better, you have to get better.
— Jim Rohn