User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Juliet I move his hands to my a*s and wrap my arms around his neck, smiling and singing along to the song as I look at the ceiling again.

    Dec 16, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Juliet I sigh and look at him, calming down before taking his hand and forcing him to dance.

    Dec 16, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Juliet I keep laughing, running a hand through my hair.

    Dec 16, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Juliet I down around five until I'm completely drunk, chuckling as I look at the ceiling.

    Dec 16, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Juliet I nod and down my next one, "Yep."

    Dec 16, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Search for Troy DT

    MM, make sure your character doesn't take over the SB. I know it won't happen, but I just wanted to make sure.

    Dec 16, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Juliet I chuckle, "Well, I don't wait," I order another.

    Dec 16, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Juliet "You should've told me then," I sigh, downing my first as well.

    Dec 16, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Juliet I get there and let her go, letting her run off. I see Nic by the bar and walk to him, my stomach showing as I wear short-shorts, "Hey," ...

    Dec 16, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Juliet She jumps on my back playfully and I chuckle, holding Jackie's legs up before shaking my head and chuckling as we continue walking.

    Dec 16, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Juliet I get ready for the party tonight before covering my eye with makeup, Jackie coming to the door. I open it and flash a smile, letting her in as ...

    Dec 16, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Juliet I get home and my mom practically kills me, giving me a black eye because I was skipping school. I walk up to my room and sigh, wetting my ...

    Dec 16, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Juliet He just leaves me in the alleyway and I don't move, standing in place and leaning against the wall. Ugh. He /is/ a b*tch. Just leaving me here. Shaking ...

    Dec 16, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Juliet I open my eyes and study him, shrugging and taking a step back as I look away, "I don't know."

    Dec 16, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Juliet I rest my forehead against his and sigh as well.

    Dec 16, 2012


Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus