User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I bite my lip, "Why not?"

    Dec 17, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I study him once more before wrapping my arms around his neck, "You don't love her? Do you think she loves you?"

    Dec 17, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I study him, arms crossed, "Do you love Juliet?" I ask.

    Dec 17, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I nod and pull back, wiping my eyes.

    Dec 17, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I sniffle, "I should've."

    Dec 17, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I shake my head and bury my face in his neck, "I-It's just hard to know that when he told me he loved me...he didn't at all."

    Dec 17, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I start crying again, "Y-You were right."

    Dec 17, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I pull him into a hug, closing the door behind him.

    Dec 17, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I walk in and look at him, "You can come in if you don't want to be alone."

    Dec 17, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I glance at him, getting to my house.

    Dec 17, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I nod, shaking still, "Yes, please. I don't want to be alone."

    Dec 17, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I shake my head, "Wouldn't think of it."

    Dec 16, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I stand shakily before crossing my jacket over myself as I start walking home.

    Dec 16, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I cough, shaking as I look up.

    Dec 16, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I hit the ground and bring my knees to my face, him hitting the poll. His neck snaps and he drops to the ground.

    Dec 16, 2012


If you have to ask, "Is this cliche?", it probably is.
— - no name -