User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I throw his shirt across the room and play with his hair a little, closing my eyes as well. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Rayah I smile before letting everything cool, nodding, "Just ...

    Dec 18, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I kiss his cheek back, hesitating before unbuttoning his shirt. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Rayah I smile and glance at him, freezing, "Really?"

    Dec 18, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I smile, biting my lip again as I keep glancin up at him with a glint in my eye. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Rayah I sway my a*s a little subcontiously due ...

    Dec 18, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I smile wider, glancing up at him innocently. ,,,,,,,,,,,,, Rayah I flash a slight smile, stirring it again, "S'okay."

    Dec 18, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie He stays atop me and I smile, playing with his lips. ,,,,,,,,,,,,, Rayah I sigh and turn forward, "Fine. Be no fun."

    Dec 18, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I smile, "Oh." ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Rayah I frown and pout, making my eyes big so he can't say no, "Please?"

    Dec 18, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I chuckle back and pull back, resting my forehead against his, "What was that for?" I ask in a whisper, high off the kiss. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Rayah I smile and ...

    Dec 18, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I fall backwards and bring him with me, laying on the floor. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Rayah I chuckle, "Just...have fun," I think, "I'm not good at being a teacher..."

    Dec 18, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    D*mmit. Ugh. Jackie I move my arm around his neck, smiling a little wider. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Rayah I shrug, "How to have fun."

    Dec 18, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie His hands on either side of my face, I move one of my hands on one of his hands.

    Dec 18, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I smile and hesitate before kissing him back, still on my knees infront of him. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Rayah I raise an eyebrow and glance at him, "Have a little fun," ...

    Dec 18, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I flash a soft smile before nodding as well, biting my lip. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Rayah I smile even wider and run a hand through my hair before letting it fall ...

    Dec 18, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I make him open his eyes, looking into his eyes, "I'll help you over it, okay? You won't do it again, I promise." ,,,,,,,,,,, Rayah I smile and glance ...

    Dec 18, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I bite my lip and move to his front, making him look at me. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Rayah I pour it in a bowl thingy and put it on the stove, ...

    Dec 18, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I sigh, "Why?" ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Rayah I smile and nod, turning on music and dancing around as I look around for some pasta.

    Dec 18, 2012


Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
— Jamie Anderson