User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie We get to my dorm, the lights off, and I close the door behind him. I don't turn on the lights yet, smiling wide, "Ready?"

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I look back at him, "I got you a Christmas present though," I smile, taking his hand as I lead him to my dorm, "Dont tell Rayah, but I'm ...

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I look at th ceiling, thinking.

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I yawn and shake my head, "Well, I'm not going," I plop on the recliner.

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Rayah I rest my arms on my stomach, sighing. ,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I shake my head still, "Make them up. That's what I'm doing. Say it was a family emergency."

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Rayah I fall asleep, at peace. ,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I shake my head, "Your not going."

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Rayah I close my eyes, my face slightly retiring to its original color. ,,,,,,,, Jackie I think, "Three days."

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Rayah I look at the ceiling, zoning out as I let out a small cough, a million thoughts running through my head. ,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I frown, turning around with him, ...

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Rayah I swallow, feeling slightly better from the bath, and nod slowly before my legs give out. ,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I sigh and nod, looking back at Nic, "And welcome," I ...

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Rayah Jackie covers her eyes, backing away, and I freak out, waking. My eyes still red, I jump out of the water and out the door, Jackie swearing. "Great. Just ...

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Rayah She shrugs, "The last time I woke her when she was like this, she swung at me and I had two black eyes and a fracture wrist."

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Rayah Jackie studies Jace, "I wouldn't if I were you."

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Rayah I fall asleep almost immidiatly, tired. Jackie flashes a smile at Nic but keeps her eyes on me, worried and nodding at the nurses prescription.

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Rayah I move my arms over my stomach again and swallow harder.

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Rayah I close my eyes without hesitation, swallowing as Jackie watches Nic burst in.

    Dec 24, 2012


Every really new idea looks crazy at first.
— Alfred North Whitehead