User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie "Rayah sold ours, too. Do you know any hotel nearby?" I ask, popping open a wine bottle and taking a swig of it.

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I nod and hesitate before slipping from under him, walking in to ask Briana. In response, she throws a banana at me, and slams the door in my face. ...

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I nod, "I know, but...like...I don't know. It just feels weird. If we were to...yeah, and stumble into the bedroom with no regard for my roomate, she'll freak out, ...

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I bite my lip, "How we're...yeah, and my roomate is in the bedroom, probrably studying her a*s off, and we're in a dorm where a teacher could walk in ...

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I pull back and open my eyes, "This feels weird."

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I smile and keep layed down, closing my eyes again.

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I nod, smiling, "I've been told."

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I smirk, "If you want me, come at get me."

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I pull back and lie down playfully, biting my lip.

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I chuckle a little, eyes still closed.

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I don't pull back, not giving any signals that I want to, but giving some that I want more.

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I kiss him back, smiling wider as I close my eyes as well.

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I wrap my arms around his neck, "Love you too."

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I watch him, "And it's all ours."

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I bite my lip and turn on the light. Fake snow fills the ground and a Christmas tree sits in the middle of the room. Candles fill the place ...

    Dec 24, 2012


Doors are for people with no imagination.
— Skulduggery Pleasant