User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I kiss him back, smiling.

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I shrug and smile, "Whatever you want."

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I keep a hand on the side of his face and glance at the door, my forehead against his.

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I continue kissing him as well, but there's another knock.

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I tilt my head to the side, getting lost in the kiss just as someone knocks at the door.

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I set a hand on the side of his face, relaxed as he carries me.

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I wrap my arms around his neck, going on my tip-toes.

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I smile and turn to face him, closing my eyes as I kiss him.

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I smile, "Perfect."

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I set the wine bottle on the table when we walk in, glancing around.

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I take another swig and smile wider, following him.

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I stay by his side, yawning.

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I flash a smile, "Lead the way."

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I nod, "Yeah. S'there."

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I bite my lip, "The one that's themed like a broadway show? That looks like it's from the 60's?"

    Dec 24, 2012


Human minds are more full of mysteries than any written book and more changeable than the cloud shapes in the air.
— Louisa May Alcott