User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie She sighs, "We're never together, and when we are, something like this happens. When we get out of college, when I'm around...twenty- five, then that's probrably when it'll happen."

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie She shoots a look at me, giving me the - im gonna kill you , look, before glancing at Jace, "I don't know what your talking about."

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I lean against him, studying Rayah, and she shakes her head again, "Didn't happen. I know Jackie, and she wouldn't ever do something like that until your married."

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    [b]Jackie[/b I look down and she runs a hand through her hair, shaking her head, "No you didn't. Jackie's too much of a goodie-goodie."

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie "At a hotel," I answer, sitting on the bed beside her. She looks at Nic, not liking the smirk on his face, and puts the pieces together. Her eyes ...

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I smile and flash us to the dorm, Rayah on her laptop as she studies us, "Where were you?"

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I kiss him quickly and sigh, "College. I have to go make sure Rayah's okay and get their game in plan. She says she's fine, but I need to ...

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I glance at him, looking around for my jeans. I find them and slip them on next, moving atop him as I lift him up, "C'mon, lazy butt," I ...

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie She texts back, saying she's perfectly fine now, and I look around for my clothes, throwing on my shirt.

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I nod, texting Rayah to make sure she's feeling better.

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I nod, "That's my new resolution. To get them to do it. Because, she can't spend the rest of her life, not experiencing that amazing feeling because that only ...

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I shrug, "They're probrably nervous. Plus...their never together anymore."

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I nod, "Yeah...sad. Probrably gonna be like that even after they're married," I joke, "Adopted kids."

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I chuckle, "Dont tell her I told her, but...she thought she's be the first to...yeah, and she uh...would be, weirded out if it happened to me first because I'm ...

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Jackie I laugh and shake my head at him, looking at the ceiling, "Rayah's gonna kill me."

    Dec 24, 2012


What orators lack in depth they make up for in length.
— Charles de Secondat, Baron de Montesquieu