User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Rayah I pick up the box and open it, hesitating before sitting by the tree and texting Jace I'm sorry and that I didn't mean what I said. ,,,,,,,,, Jackie ...

    Dec 25, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Rayah I feel my stomach slightly before sucking it up. I glance at the window to where he gave me the ring, and I hesitate before slipping out of the ...

    Dec 25, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Rayah I run to my bed when he leaves and bury my face in a pillow. ,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I study her before sitting on the couch, wondering what happened.

    Dec 25, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Rayah "Just go," I don't answer, "I don't want anything to do with you anymore. I just want to be alone. I just want to live my life as it ...

    Dec 25, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Rayah I get to my room and look at Nic, "Get out." ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I'm just about to answer, Rayah charging in and demanding that Nic gets out. "Why?" I ...

    Dec 25, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Rayah I watch him go, crossing my arms, before staring at the box at my feet. I leave it, shaking my head, before heading to my dorm. ,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I ...

    Dec 25, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Rayah I sit back and check my phone before standing, "I have to go. Have homework. Bye, Jace." ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I think and nod, "Okay."

    Dec 25, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Rayah "You deserve better," I tell him, "And you know that." ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I kiss his arm and sigh, "I'm tired."

    Dec 25, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Rayah "And how exactly do you know I won't?" I ask, "I'm a whole different person. Different sides, now that I've changed once already." ,,,, Jackie I nod and sigh, ...

    Dec 25, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Rayah I study him and rest my forehead against his, "I have to, Jace. If I get mad at you...what'll happen? What I I hurt you then? I litterally just ...

    Dec 25, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Rayah I swallow, "When I drink, I can't stop. It hurts to know that I hurt you, Jae. I don't want to ever take those chances with however many kids ...

    Dec 25, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Rayah I glance at him before hesitating to speak, "I...I don't think we're gonna work out, Jae." ,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I nod, closing my eyes.

    Dec 25, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Rayah I keep my face in my arms and don't say anything. ,,,,,, Jackie I shake my head, "Dont worry. I'm fine. Just worry about Rayah's ment unstableness at the ...

    Dec 25, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Rayah I swallow, hiding behind a tree, and bring my knees to my face. ,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie My stomach bleeding, I pull out the stake and take a deep breath, looking ...

    Dec 25, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [8]

    Rayah I realize what I just did and drop her, Jackie sliding down the wall as her eyes fill with tears. I shake my head, wiping my mouth from Jace's ...

    Dec 25, 2012


I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline