User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Rayah I nod, eyes closing. ,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I raise an eyebrow before smiling and letting his head.

    Dec 26, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Rayah I take off his jacket, knowing what's about to happen. ,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I smile and hesitate, "Yes?"

    Dec 26, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Rayah I let him carry me back, still kissing him as he walks. ,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I nod, "I was just about to say that," I chuckle.

    Dec 26, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Rayah I kiss him back, tightening my grip as I chuckle. ,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I smile and raise an eyebrow, "Wait...when do I ever pet you?"

    Dec 26, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Rayah I let him, eyes still closed as I take a deep breath. ,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I flash a smile, "Unicorns, Nic. Unicorns like pancakes."

    Dec 26, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Rayah I smile, "This is gonna be interesting..." With our new strengths...get ready to have the whole room destroyed... ,,,,,,,, Jackie I set the paper down and study him before ...

    Dec 26, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Rayah I chuckle, "I love you so much, Jace." ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I flash a light smile before hesitating to turn back to my paper.

    Dec 26, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Edited lol. Rayah I wrap one arm around his neck and smile, the other on the side of his face.

    Dec 26, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Rayah I roll him over, my eyes turning red as I speed over and pin him against the wall. ,,,,,,,, Jackie I glance at him, sighing before kissing the top ...

    Dec 26, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Rayah I set a hand on the side of his face and lean up just a little so it'd be easier for him. ,,,,,,,,, Jackie I sit back down and ...

    Dec 26, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Rayah I bring my forehead against his, eyes still closed, and flash a light smile. I kiss him hard and deep, my emotions on fire. I love you so much. ...

    Dec 26, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Rayah I pull him down with me, moving him atop me as I brush my lips against his, my emotions even higher. And he's a newborn. Can only imagine what ...

    Dec 26, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Rayah I close my eyes, keeping my arms wrapped around him still. ,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I glance at him before I continue typing.

    Dec 26, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Rayah I stay behind him, my emotions heightening now that I'm worked up. I wrap my arms around his neck and go on my knees, kissing his neck where I ...

    Dec 26, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Rayah I glare at him playfully before moving behind him and nipping his shoulder. ,,,,,,,,,, Jackie "If you do," I whisper, "You better believe you won't ever see me again. ...

    Dec 26, 2012


Yewis superiority!
— Several authors from the auspicious site.