User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Not really. XD Jackie I sigh, "We did ." Rayah stirs and opens her eyes, looking up at Jacw and then at me. I realize her lips aren't pale anymore ...

    Jun 9, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Jackie I hear Rayah scream and freak out, running out to her. nightmare. I sigh and sit down infront of her. Nic had left, and I kind of with he ...

    Jun 9, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Jackie Rayah holds onto Jace and shakes her head, pulling him close. I sigh, standing and walking into the kitchen without another word.

    Jun 9, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Jackie I nod and glance up at Nic when he comes, but look back down at Rayah. She's still against him, which makes me feel guilty, and I feel her ...

    Jun 9, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Jackie I can't believe he just said that. Thanks for making me feel better. I shake my head, "I need to go check on Rayah." I run out, but when ...

    Jun 9, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Jackie "Nic, I'm the one who did this to you. It's better if I stay out of your life, because All I'll do is ruin it. I want to see ...

    Jun 9, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Jackie "You do mean something, Nic..." I sigh, "But you did whatever. So..." I stand and run a hand through my hair, shivering, "Good luck. I didn't mean to put ...

    Jun 9, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Jackie I look up at him and shake my head, "Babe, giving up your dream is not something I want you to do. I just...I don't wanna be the girlfriend ...

    Jun 9, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Jackie "Your kidding me," I sigh, "Un-cancel it, Nic. You have lots of fans that depend on you. You can't just let them down. I'll be fine," I tell him, ...

    Jun 9, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Jackie I study him more, sliding out of his arms and against the wall, "What decision?"

    Jun 9, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Jackie I shiver once more and cover myself up, opening my eyes, "W-What are you doing?"

    Jun 8, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Jackie I don't wake, tired, and bite my lip before shivering more. Someone takes me in their arms and I cuddle into them.

    Jun 8, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Jackie Starving, I lie down and allow myself I drift into uncontiousness. I can't hear anybody but feel better than I could. I take a deep breath and let the ...

    Jun 8, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Jackie I stay there for the whole night, not eating, and don't plan leaving at all until I pull myself together. I just stare at a wall and think about ...

    Jun 8, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Jackie I go to a little cave that Rayah showed me when she was little and sit down. My eyes wonder across the stone and I let myself cry. Whatever ...

    Jun 8, 2013


For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle