User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The City of Astan [2]

    Bella I chuckle and kiss him, the stem tangling in our mouths.

    Dec 28, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The City of Astan [2]

    Bella I smile and playfully take a cherry from my drink, holding it by the stem in my teeth as I challenge him with my eyes.

    Dec 28, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The City of Astan [2]

    Bella I sit across from him, smiling, and bring the plate in my lap. I start thinking about when we were younger and I used to work at that strip ...

    Dec 28, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The City of Astan [2]

    Bella I follow him, glancing around.

    Dec 28, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The City of Astan [2]

    Bella I nod, "Yeah. And okay."

    Dec 28, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The City of Astan [2]

    Bella I smile and nod again, "Will you eat with me? And you came keep my knife. I have lots..."

    Dec 28, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The City of Astan [2]

    Bella I nod and kiss him quickly, smiling.

    Dec 28, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The City of Astan [2]

    Bella I shake my head and bring our hands to my heart, "I'll always need you."

    Dec 28, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The City of Astan [2]

    Bella "Why not?" I ask, studying him.

    Dec 28, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The City of Astan [2]

    Bella I smile, watching, "I'm fine. Stop being so overprotective. I can handle myself, A."

    Dec 28, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The City of Astan [2]

    Bella I flash a smile at Ace and lean against the wall, sighing.

    Dec 28, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The City of Astan [2]

    Bella I knew him again and he falls to the floor. I drop beside him and punch him until he get uncontious. Standing, I wip the blood off my hands ...

    Dec 28, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The City of Astan [2]

    Bella I stand as well and walk towards him, backing him up against the wall and kneeing him right in the crutch, he grunts and I head-butt him before punching ...

    Dec 28, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The City of Astan [2]

    Bella "I don't like it when people touch me," I tell him, "I feel...raped, and violated when someone I don't know touches me on the stomach. And that's technically called ...

    Dec 28, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The City of Astan [2]

    Bella I pull up a chair and pat the seat, "Sit down, Charlie." He does so, swallowing, and I pull up another, swinging it around and sitting infront of him ...

    Dec 28, 2012


"would you still love me if i was a worm" yeah babe i would AND id get you your own compost bin so we could enter gardening competitions together
— Corvid