User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The City of Astan [2]

    Bella I smile, my mind going blank. ***FADEOUT*** Time lapse: 3 hours

    Dec 28, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The City of Astan [2]

    Bella I move a hand to the back of his head and keep my eyes closed, smiling.

    Dec 28, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The City of Astan [2]

    Bella He pulls himself closer and I finger his belt, slowing the kiss.

    Dec 28, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The City of Astan [2]

    Bella I smile, wrapping both arms around his neck, my one not hurting so much anymore because I just sprained it.

    Dec 28, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The City of Astan [2]

    Bella I kiss him deeply, eyes closed.

    Dec 28, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The City of Astan [2]

    Bella I smile and pull him atop me, moving hair from his forehead.

    Dec 28, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The City of Astan [2]

    Bella My smile widens as well and I nod, "Yeah..."

    Dec 28, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The City of Astan [2]

    Bella I let him and smile, glancing at him.

    Dec 28, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The City of Astan [2]

    Bella I finish a while later and lie next to him, too lazy to take it off.

    Dec 28, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The City of Astan [2]

    Bella I smile and change into the next one and walking back out, doing it all over again.

    Dec 28, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The City of Astan [2]

    Bella I open one of my eyes, "Can I change into the last one now?"

    Dec 28, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The City of Astan [2]

    Bella I shake my head at him, continuing and closing my eyes.

    Dec 28, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The City of Astan [2]

    Bella I roll my eyes at him and smile, doing the dance again, "If only I had a pole... I'd be much better," I joke.

    Dec 28, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The City of Astan [2]

    Bella I walk back into the bathroom and change into the next, walking back out and posing again.

    Dec 28, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The City of Astan [2]

    Bella I keep going, smiling, "Tell me when you want me to change into the next one."

    Dec 28, 2012


A good artist should be isolated. If he isn't isolated, something is wrong.
— Orson Welles