User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The City of Astan [2]

    Bella I smile, chuckling, "No."

    Dec 28, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The City of Astan [2]

    Bella "No," I study him back.

    Dec 28, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The City of Astan [2]

    Bella "No," I say back, challenging him.

    Dec 28, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The City of Astan [2]

    Bella I shake my head, still smiling.

    Dec 28, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The City of Astan [2]

    Bella I shake my head and keep my mouth shut.

    Dec 28, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The City of Astan [2]

    Bella I smile and scoff, "Nah."

    Dec 28, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The City of Astan [2]

    Bella I smile and shrug, laying next to him again, "I just am. In many different ways."

    Dec 28, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The City of Astan [2]

    Bella I shrug and smile, "Your fault for putting your pants back on. Because unlike you, I'm smart," I sit up.

    Dec 28, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The City of Astan [2]

    Bella I get to his pants and look up, "Nice try, but I'm not going any further."

    Dec 28, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The City of Astan [2]

    Bella I kiss down his chest and nod, smiling, "And reckless, fearless, and stubborn..."

    Dec 28, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The City of Astan [2]

    Bella I go atop him and shake my head, kissing down his neck, "Your amazing, boss, and hotheaded..."

    Dec 28, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The City of Astan [2]

    Bella I shake my head and playfully crawl towards him, "Your also hot...sexy...and bada*s."

    Dec 28, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The City of Astan [2]

    Bella I smile and peek from the covers, "Your so evil."

    Dec 28, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The City of Astan [2]

    Bella I smile at him and crinkle my nose, "Marco might. Or Brady. If I scream really loud maybe even the neighbors...or police."

    Dec 28, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: The City of Astan [2]

    Bella I laugh louder and can't breath, shaking my head, "Sexual assault!"

    Dec 28, 2012


To succeed, you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you.
— Tony Dorsett