User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Rayah I smile, "I love you more than you wi ever know. From the moon to the galaxy, and from that all the way back to earth. I'll always love ...

    Dec 29, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Rayah I smile, shaking my head, "I've loved you since I was thirteen. I think I love you more." ,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I think, "Hotel room."

    Dec 29, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Rayah I shake my head, "Love you more." ,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I nod, "Can we go home?"

    Dec 29, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Rayah I smile, "Your amazing. I love you so much." ,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I swallow, "You have to leave tomorrow."

    Dec 29, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Rayah I sigh, "Your amazing. Call me when you get home, okay?" ,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I nod, "I know."

    Dec 29, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Rayah I smile and sigh, "Okay." ,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I wake to someone taking them in my arms and I look up to find Nic, "I'm sorry," I whisper, "I know ...

    Dec 29, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Rayah I nod, "Your gonna have to leave tomorrow." ,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I swallow, my knees to my chest as I sleep.

    Dec 29, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Rayah I smile but hesitate, "School starts back up soon." ,,,,,,,, Jackie I cry myself to sleep, shivering.

    Dec 29, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Rayah I kiss him quickly and bury my face in his chest. ,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I don't answer, my face still buried in my knees, and hesitate before standing and walking ...

    Dec 29, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Rayah I smile, "Oh." ,,,,,,,, Jackie I shake my head, "No, I don't. I hurt him. He's gone, and it's my fault. My baby's gone..." I transport out and to ...

    Dec 29, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Jackie I raise an eyebrow, "...So, you don't think you f*cked me? Alright." I smile. ,,,,,,, Jackie I take a deep breath and shake my head, "N-No, but you warned ...

    Dec 29, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Rayah I smile, "Tell me." ,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I swallow, "It's all my fault, Nic..."

    Dec 29, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Rayah I smile and hesitate, kissing him quickly, "What?" ,,,,,,,, Jackie I swallow and the doctor tells us it was though, and I cry even harder.

    Dec 29, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Rayah I take a deep breath, nodding, "Yeah." ,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I bawl my eyes out and wrap my arms around my stomach, "It's all my fault. He's all gone because ...

    Dec 29, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Rayah I hesitate, smiling, "I totally love it how you were walking around the room with nothing on...and you didn't even notice." ,,,,,,,, Jackie I start crying when they tell ...

    Dec 29, 2012


If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet.
— Neil Gaiman