User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Bethany I glance up at him, swallowing, before looking back down and wiping my eyes.

    Dec 29, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Bethany I run up the stairs and to my room, sitting on my bed and taking my face in my hands.

    Dec 29, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Bethany "I didn't compel him to do anything!" I tell him, "Why can't you just believe me for one f*cking second! I've never done anything to you! I never hurt ...

    Dec 29, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Bethany "Because I can't," I tell him, "I never learned how to do it yet. Plus, he wouldn't have pulled back even when you asked him to."

    Dec 29, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Bethany "That's just cruel," I whisper, "Compelling him. If he wants to be with me, let him."

    Dec 29, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Bethany I swallow and open my eyes, looking at him, "You aren't the boss of me."

    Dec 29, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Bethany I set a hand back on the side of his face, wondering where Elijah went.

    Dec 29, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Bethany I tilt my head slightly to the side, exposing my neck, and keep my eyes closed.

    Dec 29, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Bethany I wrap both my arms around his neck and pull myself against him, smiling still.

    Dec 29, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Bethany I jump on his waist, setting a hand on the side of his face again.

    Dec 29, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Bethany I back him up against a tree, smiling as well.

    Dec 29, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Bethany The fire grows in my chest and he pulls me closer as I deepen the kiss.

    Dec 29, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Bethany I bring my other arm around his neck and my forehead against his.

    Dec 29, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Bethany I speed across to the side of the house and take him with me, leaning against it and going on my tip toes.

    Dec 29, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Bethany Something burns in my chest leaving me wanting more, and I pull him closer, not knowing what's going on. Its the emotions.

    Dec 29, 2012


I'll show my defiance through ironic obedience!
— AstralHunter