User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Bethany I go on my tip toes and pull myself against him, feeling a fire starting in my chest and rising to my head.

    Dec 30, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Bethany I keep both my arms around his neck and pull him closer, my emotions rising with every kiss.

    Dec 30, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Bethany I smile, moving my legs around him again, and speed him over to the wall, pinning him against it.

    Dec 30, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Bethany I kiss him again, moving his hand low around my waist and closing my eyes.

    Dec 30, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Bethany I look back and him and smile, setting a hand on the side of his face again and gently running my thumb over the skin.

    Dec 30, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Bethany "Ew," I hear Rivers voice and find him leaning against the doorframe. I pull back and just sit back on his lap, awkward. "You know your not allowed to ...

    Dec 30, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Bethany My emotions blow up again and I move my legs so their on either side of him, going on my knees.

    Dec 30, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Bethany I press my lips against his once more but harder with more passion, wrapping my arms around his neck.

    Dec 30, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Bethany I kiss him quickly and rest my forehead against his, moving on his lap and facing him.

    Dec 30, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Bethany I smile and pull back, kissing the wound to heal it before taking his hand and biting my lip.

    Dec 30, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Bethany I smile and sink my fangs into his neck, closing my eyes again.

    Dec 30, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Bethany I smile at him, "Fell better?"

    Dec 30, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Bethany I close my eyes and let him, warm bliss filling my body. Bites feel good for vampires? Wow.

    Dec 30, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Bethany I flash a smile at him, "You feeling okay? Do you want some blood?" I hesitate before tilting my neck to the side, "Feed from me." He deserves better ...

    Dec 30, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [9]

    Bethany I snap his neck and sigh, getting some bloodbags I've stashed for him. Hes gonna be sired to me. I wonder what that feels like. I've never been loved ...

    Dec 30, 2012


Too bad all the people who know how to run this country are busy running taxicabs or cutting hair.
— George Burns