User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • OOC Archive Re: Erebus Kingdom OOC

    Just checking in! :)

    Dec 19, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Erebus Kingdom OOC

    Thank you so much @Haileyg21! Will you be writing two intro posts? If so, I'll probrably get mine up once I read yours so I have a better idea on ...

    Dec 9, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Erebus Kingdom OOC

    This looks super interesting! May I join?

    Dec 1, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Hi everyone! I had to take a couple months off to take care of my newborn. Motherhood is hard, and I didn't realize I would have ZERO free-time to write ...

    Nov 27, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Kingsmen {OOC}

    Hi everyone! I'm co-owner of this Storybook :) For those of you that don't know me, I recently just had a baby and had to take a couple months away ...

    Nov 27, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    What exactly would you want me to put dialogue-wise for Agatha?

    Jun 22, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Sounds good! I will go ahead and edit the post as soon as Winter gives me the input on Aiden's dialogue. I'm super excited for this part of the story!

    Jun 22, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    Sounds good!

    Jun 22, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    What would be something he would say? I wasn't sure, so I'm glad you caught that!

    Jun 22, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Order: Gifted

    Rosetta I mean, who would’ve thought. A concussion? On show-and-tell day? Just my luck. The nurse’s office, or medic-area—whatever it’s called, was quite dim. The place had this disgusting pur

    Jun 22, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    By any chance, did you guys get a chance to look at my post in the WriterFeedPad ? I'd like to include all characters so if you can give some ...

    Jun 21, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Elementals OOC

    The first post is amazing, Winter! I love him already! Question, would it be okay if I put both my character’s post in one post, or should I separate them ...

    Jun 18, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    I'll just go ahead and write my post in the WFP so you guys can see the updates. I would like to have it finished by tonight, so if ya'll ...

    Jun 18, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    I have this so far for Rosetta's post. What do you think your characters would reply? :) - I mean, who would’ve thought. A concussion? On show-and-tell day? Just my ...

    Jun 18, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Order: Gifted [OOC]

    I think that should be enough for the dinner scene, I want to get to the nitty gritty and the drama XD If ya'll would like, I could submit next ...

    Jun 7, 2021


Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate.
— Sigmund Freud